Microblading Your Brows
Are you tired of filling in your eyebrows everyday and having them come off by the end of the day? Or during hot yoga or workouts? We have the solution.
New Lower Price! First Visit Only $280.
These photos are clients from our Spa
[Results may vary]
Microblading is perfect for you if:
- You have overplucked/waxed your eyebrows and now have thin brows
- Your eyebrows are uneven
- You are unhappy with the shape of your brows
- You do not like filling in your eyebrows with makeup
- You want to correct previous eyebrow tattoos that have now turned blue
- You have experienced hair loss to your eyebrows
- You are looking for a semi-permanent solution to these problems
How Does it Work?
Microblading is a semi-permanent solution to all of your eyebrow problems! Upon your first appointment, your shape and colour will be decided by yourself and our Certified Microblading Technician. It takes approximately 45 minutes to map out your eyebrows and shape them with a pencil. Once the shape has been perfected, a numbing agent is applied your brow area and the microblading begins. If you are unsure about how thick you would like to go, you start off thinner and can always thicken them with your 6 week touch-up appointment.
Your first appointment typically lasts 1.5-2 hours. Your skin will then go through the healing process for about 7-10 days and will be darker than expected, and flaking off (like a tattoo). Around the 2 week mark you will see what correct shape and colour that has been applied. Your 6 week touch-up appointment is included in the price. This appointment is to make any corrections to your brows, such as making them thicker, adjusting the shape, or just evening them out. Sometimes certain areas take the ink better than other areas, this is why the touch-up appointment is crucial to achieving the best results! The process is then repeated every 1-3 years as your brows start to fade naturally. Schedule a free consultation with our Certified Microblading Technician for more information.
We Use High Quality Needles
We order custom-made needles that are made of the highest quality surgical grade stainless steel. This upgraded needle ensures that there are no double lines or blurry strokes. Each needle is inspected 3+ times and exceeds Canadian Health and Safety standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this damage the hair I already have?
This procedure does not damage your natural hair and in some cases can encourage hair growth due to collagen production in the area.
Can you microblade over an existing brow tattoo?
Microblading can be done over an existing brow tattoo, however the old tattoo must be significantly faded for the hair strokes to show through and look natural. Please advise if you have an existing tattoo and submit a picture to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Does it hurt?
To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure to keep you as comfortable as possible. Some clients find the procedure a little uncomfortable while others report no discomfort at all. The area can be a little sore for the first few hours and tender to touch for a couple days.
How long does it last?
This procedure lasts between 1-3 years. Pigment retention & results depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
How long does it take?
The entire process takes approximately 2 hours and there is no down time. A touch up is required 1-2 months after the initial procedure. Please Note: If a touch-up is provided beyond 1-2 months a fee will be applied.
How many times do I have to do the procedure?
After the first session there is a second treatment called a TOUCH-UP appointment. The touch up takes approximately 1.5 hours and is included in your service. Touch ups are done 4-6 weeks after your initial procedure and no later than 10 weeks. If you do not schedule your touch-up within 10 weeks, you will be required to pay a touch up fee.
It is IMPERATIVE you complete the touch up treatment. Without it, the results will not be optimal. Colour will fade significantly within 4 weeks as the skin heals, peels and fades. The touch up corrects any irregularities in the microbladed hair strokes, color tones and finishes the process. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch up session is when we refine your brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year!
**Occasionally a third touch up (4-6 weeks later) is necessary for certain clients where the pigment does not take as well to the skin. This is not included in your price, but is a rare occurrence**
What happens if I don't like the results?
You are involved in the entire Microblading process, from deciding on the shape, to the colour you would like the technician to use. It is recommended to start off with a more natural shape on the first appointment, and then for the 6 week touch-up appointment you can always thicken them. You will see the shape before the microblading starts, and can give your feedback and request changes at that point. If for any reason you do not like your eyebrows after the first treatment and don't wish to continue, you should not come to the 6 week touch-up appointment. There is significant fading within the first 4 weeks, and your brows will naturally fade out over the year.
Before Your Appointment
- 24 hours prior to your appointment:
- do not drink alcohol and try to stay away from caffeine.
- don't take Advil or any other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
- Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
- No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
- If possible, arrive with no makeup for your appointment. A lot of wiping of pigment takes place and makeup can get ruined, so save yourself the hassle!
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill in your consent forms. If you would like to fill them in at home and bring them in, please download them here
After Your Appointment
Be sure to carefully go over this handout and follow these instructions so you know how to properly maintain your eyebrows to achieve the best possible results.
The healing time for the brows is 5-7 days, depending on your body's natural healing process. The brows will be itchy, flaky and WILL SCAB. This is all normal and to be expected.
Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures. Results vary per individual. Oily skin as well as darker skin tones may experience more fading and may produce more of a textured powder affect as the skins natural oils and sebum may spread the pigment more.
Please follow ALL of the following steps:
- The brows must be covered with coconut oil OR grapeseed oil after the procedure. Nothing else. You MUST keep the brows oiled at ALL times until every scab has fallen off.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Try to avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.